Glenugie Single Malt Whiskey
Glenugie Distillery was established in 1831 as Invernettie Distillery by Donald McLeod & Co. on the site of a water powered corn mill and renamed Glenugie in 1837. Substantial rebuilding with local red granite occurred in 1875. Situated just south of Peterhead in the Highland whiskey region its two stills were increased to four in 1956 when it continued to produced malt whiskey for blending. Glenugie closed in 1983 and its few remaining warehouses have been converted to workshops. Unsurprisingly both official and independent bottlings are scarce.
There are no products matching the selection.