Glendullan Single Malt Whiskey
Glendullan Distillery was constructed close by the original in 1972 and both the old and new produced malt whiskey until 1985 when the old distillery closed. The old Glendullan has retained its pagoda roof and the buildings are used by Diageo for warehousing and workshops it was built on the banks of the River Fiddich in Speyside in 1897 by William Williams of Aberdeen to produce Speyside malt whiskey for his scotch blending business. Nowadays most of Glendullan's malt whiskey flows into Dewar's, Bell's and Johnnie Walker blends of scotch.
There are no products matching the selection.