Cameronbridge Single Grain Whiskey
Cameronbridge Distillery was established by John Edington 1813 on the banks of the River Leven at Windygates in Fife in Scotland's Lowland whiskey region. By 1817 the distillery had passed to Philp & Haig. Two Stein's continuous stills were installed in 1830 and Coffey's continuous stills were added by the mid1880s. Cameronbridge produced both grain and malt whiskies until 1929. A small proportion of Cameronbridge grain whiskey is nurtured by Hunter Laing in quality casks to produce aged, single grain and single cask grain whiskey in their Sovereign grain whiskey range.
There are no products matching the selection.