Brora Single Malt Whiskey
Brora Distillery is situated close to the Sutherland coast on the edge of Brora. Established in 1819 as Clynelish Distillery by the Marquis of Stafford and his wife the Countess of Sutherland on their Sutherland estate to produce fine Highland malt whiskey. Re-named Brora Distillery in 1975 its surviving but precarious buildings include a round red brick chimney, malt kiln with pagoda roof, bellcote topped with a gilded weather cock, two big wooden worm tubs, miniscule gauger's house and two wee copper stills. Brora Distillery closed in 1983 and is a lost Scottish malt whiskey distillery.
There are no products matching the selection.