Here at the TheWhiskyBarrel.co.uk we will be celebrating our 50,000th customer order this month (July 2015) and we’re giving our customers the chance to win £300 GBP to spend at our online shop.
Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone who has brought their custom to us up to now. As a family company we are delighted to be able to provide a first class service and a fantastic range of top notch whisky.
To mark this occasion we will be running a prize draw for the remainder of July with a fantastic prize on offer. For every order placed with us between 16th July and 3rd August 2015, you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £300 GBP credit voucher!
Think of the drams you can treat yourself to with that! Bag a Bowmore, dram with a Dufftown, cheers with a Cambus, savour a Springbank or enjoy an Edradour, our stock of single malt scotch whisky, single grain scotch whisky, single cask scotch whiskey and more provides a dram to suit everyone.
We will also have 2 (two) Runners Up prizes of £50 GBP which will be drawn out at the same time.
Don’t miss the chance to win this fantastic prize.
To enter the prize draw you simply need to place a valid order through our website (thewhiskybarrel.co.uk or thewhiskybarrel.com) between 16th July and 3rd August 2015. (For full terms and conditions, please see below)
Best of luck and thank you from The Whisky Barrel family.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: The Whisky Barrel (Scotland) Ltd
2. Entrants must be a minimum of 18 years or over or 21 in North America.
2. There is no entry fee to the competition but a valid purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Order cancellations will be excluded.
3. Entry to the competition prize draw is automatically applied to all valid orders placed through either thewhiskybarrel.co.uk or thewhiskybarrel.com online stores.
4. By placing an order you are bound to the general Terms and Conditions of The Whisky Barrel (Scotland) Ltd: these T&Cs can be found here : https://www.thewhiskybarrel.co.uk/p/21/terms-and-conditions
5. Closing date for entry will be 3rd August 2015 at 11.59pm (GMT – UK time). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and can only be redeemed at www.thewhiskybarrel.com or www.thewhiskybarrel.co.uk
10. The ‘Winners’ will be chosen at random from all orders received and verified by the Promoter.
11. The prize ‘Winners’ will receive the voucher in the currency with which they placed their order.
12. The promoter will notify the ‘Winners’ and when and how the prize can be collected by 25/08/2015.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.