To mark the 200th year of the Jura distillery, indy' bottlers Douglas Laing present a single cask hogshead to commemorate the anniversary. 200 numbered bottles.
No tasting notes at present.
The first Isle of Jura Distillery was built at Craighouse on the Isle of Jura off the west coast of Scotland in 1810 but closed in 1901 and was subsequently demolished. The present Isle of Jura Distillery was designed by William Delmé Evans and opened in 1963. The Jura Distillery visitor centre and shop offers distillery tours and accommodation in the Jura Distillery Lodge, and the distillery supports The Malt Whisky Writers Retreat and participates in Feis Ile, the Islay Festival of Malt and Music.